January 17-29, 2021
Shaping the Future is an annual conference that brings together educators, health and wellness professionals, and researchers to explore aspects of Comprehensive School Health through a variety of interactive learning formats.
The virtual conference has officially launched and registration is closed! Tune in for a recap blog post of the event in early February.
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about announcements for next year's conference.
Page last updated January 27, 2021
January 17 - 29
Virtual Conference: What to Expect
- The virtual conference will launch January 17 with pre-recorded sessions to watch at your leisure! With our online event platform, engage with questions and answers with session presenters.
- From January 27 - 29, interactive virtual workshops will take place at scheduled times. These sessions will be engaging, participatory and FUN! Participants are encouraged to turn on mics and cameras, and be prepared to get up and move.
- On January 29, our keynote presenter Shelley Moore will close out the conference and leave you feeling ready to take on Monday morning.
- Throughout the duration of the conference you'll have access to the online STF community! Chat with other delegates, join virtual meetups and more, all on our social platform.
- Check out this video walking you through how to use the conference app!
View session titles, presenters, descriptions and the available tracks.
Note: Pre-recorded sessions listed for January 26 will be released January 17 and will be available for registered delegates to view for 3 months.
Ever Active Schools will be following all Alberta Government COVID-19 guidelines and regulations when hosting all aspects of Shaping the Future 2021. If any changes need to be made due to updated guidelines or restrictions, registered delegates will be made aware via email and the website will be updated as soon as possible. If you have questions or concerns leading up to the event please contact us.
All cancellations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. After January 18, 2021 no refunds will be issued. Contact us for assistance in cancelling or modifying your registration.
In-person workshops have been cancelled in order to adhere to public health guidelines and ensure delegate safety. All delegates who were registered for one or more in-person workshops will be contacted to receive a refund.
We do! Groups of 5 or more from the same school or organization will receive 10% off and groups of 10 or more receive 15% off. Contact us for discounted group rates.
It’s officially 2021, which can only mean one thing: it’s almost time for Shaping the Future! In the best interest of public health, the conference will be held entirely online this year. This is as new for us as it is for you, so bear with us! We’re doing everything we can to make Shaping…