Healthy Schools Alberta Magazine
Healthy Schools Alberta magazine is an annual publication focused on active and healthy stories, initiatives, resources and more.
Released in September to kick off the new school year, it is distributed through the Alberta Teachers' Association and reaches every school in Alberta (roughly 2,110 schools) as well as a variety of stakeholders in the health, education, sport and recreation and research sectors.
Current Edition: Fall 2022
- Land-based Projects to Support Mental Well-being
- Active and Safe Routes to School
- Feature Story: Play Should Be for Everybody
Submit an Article
Do you have an idea that needs to be shared with Alberta school communities? Are you undertaking a really cool health and wellness initiative at your school? Let us know! Send in a pitch and you could be featured in the next edition of Healthy Schools Alberta. Review the submission guidelines to learn how!
Advertise in HSA
Showcase your product, service or resource to more than 2,500 Alberta schools and school community stakeholders by advertising in Healthy Schools Alberta Magazine.
- Next edition: Fall 2023 (to be published September 2023)
- Book your ad by July 14, 2023. Materials due August 1, 2023.