Return to Learn Bundle
$20.00 – $249.00
Return to Learn bundles are here to help you with physical distancing, social and emotional learning, physical activity and more in the classroom. Use the description below to pick the bundle best suited for your school or classroom!
Return to Learn bundles are made up of tools to support the safe and healthy return to physical learning spaces in a COVID-19 reality. The included resources and online professional learning will help you:
- feel more prepared with learning strategies
- guide students to maintain physical distance with easy-to-apply floor markings
- assist with social and emotional regulation and preparedness to learn with space-friendly individual-focused activities and materials
Choose from a resources-only bundle (includes three top-selling resources), a resource and whole-school professional learning bundle, professional learning for a whole school, or professional learning for an individual.
Return to Learn bundle options include:
- Professional Development Opportunity: Return to Learn ($120 value)
- Ever Active Schools is providing a virtual professional development session to support the whole school community with returning to learn, prioritizing health and well-being for all. Understanding return-to-school scenarios will vary, the Comprehensive School Health (CSH) framework is adaptable to school and system needs and will be used in this session to explore how to plan and implement well-being initiatives to address school health and support educational outcomes. We will highlight three EAS resources well-suited to a CSH approach: Don’t Walk in the Hallway, Shape Safari and Social and Emotional Shuffle. This professional learning opportunity is available as a one-hour webinar to be delivered to a whole school staff, or as an online learning module that can be accessed individually.
- Resource Package ($160 value)
- This package features 3 resources that were selected for their suitability to ease students back into traditional school settings. Don’t Walk in the Hallway features 64 easy-to-apply decals that provide spacing and navigation cues for classrooms and hallways, which in turn helps promote physical distancing. Also included is a handbook with ideas for integrating the decals into your lessons. Shape Safari encourages fun, independent movement and breathing activities with visual and verbal cues that help students focus and prepare to learn. Social & Emotional Shuffle helps students name, describe and express emotions, as well as recognize these emotions in others, through independent activities and conversation sparkers.
Resources and Whole-school Professional Learning Bundle, Resources Bundle, Whole-school Professional Learning (no resources), Individual Professional Learning (no resources)