Dip, Dive and Glide
Learn how to include physical literacy in aquatic environments! This resource includes games and activities to improve movement skills in water, as well as modifications, safety tips and more. Suitable for children and youth from kindergarten to grade 9 (ages 6-13 years).
4 in stock
Who is Dip, Dive and Glide for and how will it be used?
This resource is for those times that you take your group of students, participants, or children to the pool, and wonder, “now what?”
Developing movement skills and literacy in the water is necessary because it increases the confidence and competence an individual has in aquatic environments, allowing them to participate in a range of aquatic activities throughout their lifetime.
What you will find in this resource:
- Introduction to Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) and Aquatic Fundamental Movement Skills
- Tips on partnering with your local community pool or recreation centre
- Resource links for safety information
- More information about physical literacy
- Eleven featured games with detailed descriptions, modifications, safety considerations and more
|Area of Support||
All grade levels, K-3, 4-6, 7-9
Under $25, Under $50